[3830] NAQP CW WV0H Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wv0h@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW WV0H Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2017 19:36:35 +0000
North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: WV0H
Operator(s): WV0H
Station: WV0H

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 1:54

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  46     22
   15:   2      2
   10:
-------------------
Total:  48     24  Total Score = 1,152

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I ran my old Windows Vista Dell 1501 LT with N3FJP SW and a new WinKeyer to my
KX3 and SE/NW radiating 86 foot doublet at 39 feet or 30m vertical Quad (COA at
24ft) radiating E/W and remote SGC-230 at feedpoints at base of 12m Spiderbeam
telescopic pole.

20m was in fairly good shape but did notice some very rapid QSB that made
copying the latter part of the exchange difficult. Sometimes I would switch the
order around on repeats.

72 Everybody, it's good to be contesting again. Gotta do more.

Myron WV0H