[3830] EUHF Champ IT9RBW SO SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ IT9RBW SO SSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2017 09:54:05 +0000
European HF Championship

Call: IT9RBW
Operator(s): IT9RBW
Station: IT9RBW

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: Sicily isl
Operating Time (hrs): 11.10

  160:          10      9
   80:          63     40
   40:         105     47
   20:         235     60
   15:         111     47
   10:          39     25
---------------------------
Total:   0     563    228  Total Score = 128,136

Club:

Comments:

A very hot and fun weekend. About 35 o'clock on the station. I started on 20 m
with an ear on 15 and 20. I was the first on band at the opening, the same
thing on 10 m. I chose the category conscious of suffering, especially on the
low bands, Beautiful battle on contest ru with ec5nj, s58y and in the final
with ik6vxo. Nice local competition with my dear friend it9rgy (I look like a
nice cold beer, -)). I have a break because of the hot weather and some
physical problems.

Set up
rigs Icom 756 Pro 3
Ant      2 elem momobeam at 8 m (10,15,20)
         vert. 40,80,160