[3830] MDC QP WR3R QRP QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wr3rgary@aol.com
Subject: [3830] MDC QP WR3R QRP QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 17:36:40 +0000
Maryland/DC QSO Party

Call: WR3R
Operator(s): WR3R
Station: WR3R

Class: QRP QRP
QTH: Montgomery County MD
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

  160:
   80:    1     12
   40:   10     28
   20:    1      2
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:   12     42      0  Mults = 106  Total Score = 2,458

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks for all the Q's.  I had limited time to participate this year.

Band conditions were average at best.  Much QRN much of Saturday, and sunspot
havoc both Saturday and Sunday limited contacts.   Seemed to be fewer MDC
stations active this year...not sure why.  Thanks to all the the stations who
dug me out of the mud, and even the occasional one who said I had a nice
signal, despite running 5 watts to wire antennas.

Rig:  FT-1000MP at 5 watts, dipole antennas on 40 and 20 and an inverted V on
80.