[3830] CWopsT K4GMH HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4gmh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4GMH HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 20:05:26 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 16

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  30
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  30  Mults = 30  Total Score = 900

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks for all the QSOs.

Just returned from having a piece of my leg cut out (small skin cancer) and was
given strong instructions to keep my leg elevated as much as possible for next
two weeks.  Okay.  Able to drag another chair next to the op. position and with
pillows kept the leg elevated while working the CWT.  Fortunately, use a
wireless keyboard and mouse.  However,still had to look over my shoulder to see
the monitors.  Next week probably go to the doctor to find out why I have a pain
in my neck:>)

May see  you in the 0300Z session if still able to turn my head.