[3830] NAQP SSB W5FMH(MM0LID) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W5FMH(MM0LID) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 03:00:16 +0000
North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: W5FMH
Operator(s): MM0LID
Station: KJ5Y

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Chenango Ranch, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:    0     0
   80:   12    10
   40:  281    44
   20:  305    49
   15:   17    13
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  615   116  Total Score = 71,340

Club: Texas DX Society

Team: TDXS Eclipse

Comments:

Well lets just say it was TOUGH!
Conditions didnt favour at all!

I started on 20m, probably missed all of the 15m opening, was lucky to grab the
17 i did i guess.
Not a sausage heard on 10.
What a change from 2 weeks ago when both those bands were rocking for hours.

20 and 40 were of course the money bands, good rates, fun as always.
80 was just starting to come to life, but heavy QRN and only a couple of strong
CQing stations, it was resulting in a lot of empty CQing during RUNS.

I am very tired, my ears are burning with the headset, so i have gave up early.
And that is not like me!
Sacraficing a score for a good sleep sound good to me right now!

I want to thank all callers and of course sponsor and organising committee.
NCJ put highlight events in the calendar, which i for 1 will always be
privileged to be part of.

73 Scott

*contesting is a way of life*