[3830] NAQP SSB K0VXU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K0VXU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 05:21:58 +0000
North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K0VXU
Operator(s): K0VXU
Station: K0VXU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    4     3
   80:   32    16
   40:  264    49
   20:  536    46
   15:    1     1
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  837   115  Total Score = 96,255

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

K3, TH6DXX, Sloping Vees (80 & 40), Inverted L (160), N1MM+

Low bands....ugh.  QRN on 80 was 40 dB/S9 and pretty much the same on 160.
Only 20 dB/S9 on 40.

As usual I missed SD and NE because I couldn't stand to stay on low bands.  AK
was also missed. But the surprise was being called by XO1X in YT on 20 in the
early evening around sunset here.  Then there was KH7XS on 20 and 40.

Fun contest but hard on the ears in the evening.

Thanks to all who perservered as I struggled to copy through the QRN.  Thanks
for the QSO's.  Great fun and great to see so many familiar calls and names.

73,
Russ - K0VXU