[3830] CWopsT KD5DD(NN5O) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KD5DD(NN5O) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 14:06:06 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Aug 23

Call: KD5DD
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :46

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  52
   20:   5
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  57  Mults = 54  Total Score = 3,078

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

de KD5DD -- club call for Deep Dixie Contest Club (NN5O on key)

Once again, y'all helped me have great fun exercising our Deep Dixie CC club
call sign and get some CWT activity in the books for this call.

My routine lately has been to make my 10 or 11 Qs with NN5O, then switch and
see how many I can make with KD5DD.

Y'all are great to play along with me.

It was particular fun this morning to work a bunch of members and non-members
I've never heard or worked.  Must be the post-eclipse effect.  :-)

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  #1327  (operating as 'Doc' today)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400 foot horizontal loop up 40 feet