[3830] CWopsT KG5U LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg5u@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KG5U LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 14:13:00 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Aug 23

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  62
   20:  33
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  95  Mults = 81  Total Score = 7,695

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Wow! Was 40m ever fun this morning. Had a CQ run that lasted over 25 minutes--at
25 minutes, I had over 50 Q's in the log. Then, things slowed down and I moved
to 20 wheree things really slowed down. I never saw 100+ in the Lsst 10 Q's
window.

My 40m inverted vee swr has, over the last six months or so, slowly risen to a
bit over 2:1. The 50+ Q's in 25 min run has pretty much convinced me to leave
well enough alone. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?

My apologies to two stations who tried to call me from below the noise floor. I
was hoping QSB would lift you guys out, but it failed to happen. I hope you did
finally get to work me later.

What was up with N5ZO? was he QSX on a different band? or forgot he had his RIT
on? He was loudest signal on the band on 20m here, but no one seemed to get a
response from him for all his CQ'ing.

N5VR, if you read this, I'm sorry I busted your call. I kept hearing s instead
of 5 and thinking the v was a 4. mea culpa.

Still and all, great fun with great ops! See y'all at 19z.

73 de Dale, KG5U

Station:
1 - Elecraft K3S
Ant: AV640 (10-15-20), 40m inv vee, 80m inv vee
S/W: N1MM Classic (Plus is too buggy at KG5U)