[3830] OhQP AA8TA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP AA8TA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 04:15:23 +0000
Ohio QSO Party

Call: AA8TA
Operator(s): AA8TA
Station: AA8TA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Columbus, OH
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

   80:   95
   40:  111
   20:   33
   15:    4
   10:
--------------------
Total:  243     0  CW Mults = 72  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 34,992

Club: Delaware Amateur Radio Assn

Comments:

Thought that I would do not as well as last year, but ended up doing quite a bit
better.  Daylight was kind of slow but got a nice run on 40 meters around dusk.

Not much action on 15 meters and found some on 20.  Returned to 20 meters
periodically to see if I could pick up some west coast, but got more western
states on 40 later on.

Weather here was great and noise was not too much of a problem.  Found a lot of
ops down in the noise and had to do a lot of digging at times.

Had a hard time finding other Ohio mults by S&P; missed almost all of the
mobiles.

Thanks to everybody who stopped by.  Hope we see you, and many others, next
year.

Kenwood TS-590SG, barefoot
GAP Titan, 16 feet AGL