[3830] KsQP W4ER Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, John.aeiker@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP W4ER Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 21:25:41 +0000
Kansas QSO Party

Call: W4ER
Operator(s): W4ER
Station: W4ER

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 0.2

   80:
   40:   1
   20:   1
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:   2      0       0  Mults = 2  Total Score = 4

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

On my way home from visiting Mom & family in WV. Stopped at the NC Welcome
Center on I-77 South and setup at a picnic table for a few minutes until my
battery ran out on the KX2.  Only heard a couple KS stations (and a few OH
ones). Thanks for the Qs!

NC is my last stste East of the Mississippi River to operate from. I've been in
the state several times but somehow missed operating and making some contacts
while there before.

KX2 @ 5 watts to BuddiStick.

73, John