[3830] KsQP N6MU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP N6MU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 22:52:40 +0000
Kansas QSO Party

Call: N6MU
Operator(s): N6MU
Station: N6MU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   80:
   40:   52     11
   20:  294    135
   15:    5
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  351    146      0  Mults = 105  Total Score = 141,225

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

1x1s and mobiles everywhere. Conditions not the best Saturday but Sunday was a
whole new ballgame. Conditions were great!

Needed 13 counties for the Sweep after Saturday and they were all planned to be
on Sunday. I thought my run of Sweeps was going to end at six years in a row but
everyone was loud Sunday and it turned out to be fairly easy. K0A gave me the
last two(ELK/CHT)but had me worried as he was weak the county before(COW)and
couldn't hear me but he was booming in when it counted most! Thanks, Connie.

Great to hear Jerry, K5YAA, back in action. Kudos to all the mobiles for
outstanding efforts. I think there were at least 15 of them that I worked
roaming the plains and keeping the action non-stop.

Kudos to the many fixed stations, mostly 1x1s, who hung in there as well for
added fun.

Bob, W0BH, really knows how to throw a Party! Congrats to all the KS
participants. 73...

John, N6MU                   TS-570 & 5BTV