[3830] OhQP W1WBB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP W1WBB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 22:55:08 +0000
Ohio QSO Party

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

   80:   39     14
   40:   81     31
   20:   19      4
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  139     49  CW Mults = 54  Ph Mults = 29  Total Score = 27,141

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

First time participation in OhQP for me -- hopefully I made the RI mult not so
rare this year!  Stayed focused on working Ohio stations, but in-state KS sigs
during simultaneous KsQP (Day 1) were much stronger than OH sigs on 20m.  Ohio
just never seemed especially strong into W1 throughout the event as I expected,
but K8MR/m did have consistent FB sigs and copy (22 QSOs).  Had 16 QSOs with
K8O/m (got stronger fm W. OH as day went on), 4 QSOs - K8RYU and 3 QSOs - K8CR.
 Worked 60 (of the 88) unique counties.  Not a huge fan of the required 'mixed
mode only' category but it kept me in chair to chase new SSB mults so as to
remain competitive.  Missed CLARk with K8GIB on 40m CW getting only
"W1?" on multiple attempts on both my wire ants.  Lots of OH
activity... but a couple more mobiles would be welcome.  Kudos to K8MR and K8O
mobile teams for their great efforts!

Icom IC-706mkIIG into 88' doublet up 40+ ft. -or- 132' low OCF dipole on
40/80m; K4KIO Hexbeam up 32' on 20m; N1MM+ Logger/WinKeyer USB CW interface.
LoTW & ClubLog user.