[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2017 03:20:39 +0000
NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep1

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: stx
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0
   80:   8      8
   40:  26     19
   20:  17     13
   15:   4      3
   10:
    6:
-------------------
Total:  55     43  Total Score = 2,365

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Good grief! Such good condx, and so many ops to work! I am deciding that 15 is
not worth it, since only four QSOs in 3+ minutes, and my worst five-minute
segment by far. I would be better off with more time on 80 and 160.

Tnx to W9RE and K9BGL for my only three baggers. Karl is so loud on 160, and I
lost a painful jump-ball on 160 at the end to that rascal, N9NB (You dirty rat,
Ted ...smiley face).

Five minute segments: 5, 12, 10, 10, 9, and 9.

All in all, a terrific NS tonight. Just need to adjust my strategy a bit and
make a few less lid-moves.

73, Jim N3BB