[3830] CWOpen W1NN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] CWOpen W1NN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2017 13:40:14 +0000
CWops CW Open - 2000Z-2359Z

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   49    11
   40:  132   100
   20:   70    61
   15:    5     3
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  257   176  Total Score = 45,232

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

No assistance used.  It's always surprising to me that there is no non-assisted
category in a contest that purportedly is about CW skill.  Isn't finding your
own contacts part of the skill of operating CW?  This event would be greatly
improved if people had to turn off their Internet.

Win-test does not support this event so I had to resort to N1MM.  It is very
difficult to use and constantly surprises me with its unexpected and
non-intuitive behaviors.  The way it handles serial numbers is irrational.
Win-test is far superior in almost all respects but its authors don't seem to
care about supporting their American customers.