[3830] TnQP WN4AFP SO FixedMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daveedmo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] TnQP WN4AFP SO FixedMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2017 23:52:08 +0000
Tennessee QSO Party

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: SO FixedMixed LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:    1      0              1
   80:   23      6             21
   40:   54     27             52
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
-----------------------------------
Total:   78     33      0      74  Total Score = 25,042

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Score includes 4 Qs with K4TCG. The 2017 TNQP was fun, fast and challenging! It
was fun because TNQP rules allows you to earn multipliers per band. Similar to
NAQP. Propagation dictates this element of the contest. I started on 40m and
didn't hear any TN stations...I went to 20m and didn't hear any TN stations. I
took a break and came back to TN stations on 40m only. This was a 40/80 contest
for me - with one 160m contact. The fast part of the contest was chasing the
mobile stations - W4NZ, K4ZGB and W9WI. These mobile ops did a great job! The
mobile pile-ups were HUGE. The challenging aspect was all of the above. Ted,
W4NZ and the TCG did a great job with this QP! See y'all next year! 73s Dave
WN4AFP