[3830] CWopsT NG7M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ng7m@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NG7M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2017 04:09:25 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Sep 7

Call: NG7M
Operator(s): NG7M
Station: NG7M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Utah
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   73
   20:   38
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  111  Mults = 95  Total Score = 10,545

Club: Utah DX Association

Comments:

I haven't worked a CWT mini for 5 months... been working on the station.
Finally have a tower up and beam after 12 years.  Wow it was nice, but I was
rusty.  I only had time to put the DB-18 on the air, so I was stuck on 20
meters and 40 meters.  Good thing the flare helped out 20 I'm assuming.
Anyway, I had some strange issue with N1MM+ and or Win4K3Suite... every few
minutes N1MM+ would just hang and the log window would go black... just locked
up.  Then after about 10 seconds it work unfreeze an work again.  I had the new
spectrum display going at first with Win4K3Suite but I shut that down and still
had the mystery pause.  Even after the contest it did it.  Not sure what that
was all about.  I also got started and didn't have the cluster cw skimmer
server spots going... oh well, I still logged more Q's than I ever have in a
CWT Mini.  I think the beam is going to be a lot of fun. :)  Thanks for the Q's
and sorry about the fat fingering in the contest here... had slow AGC on at
first.... sheesh... rusty!  I have an excuse for everything! Excuses are like
my armpits, I have two of them and they both stink.  Hope to be on more regular
now with the new station setup. :)  Max NG7M in Utah