[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2017 03:29:28 +0000
NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 8

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: stx
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   5      5
   80:  17     13
   40:  22     14
   20:  12      5
   15:   0
   10:   0
    6:   0
-------------------
Total:  56     36  Total Score = 2,016

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Strange night! Heard a very few garbled stns on 15, including NA5G and N5ZO, but
all S1. Called N5ZO but did not get him. Immediately gave up on 15 and focused
on 20 and down. Twenty was way long, with only 5 West Coast mults out of 12
contacts. 40 was crazy good, and 80/160 were terrific. It was a case of too
many stations, too little time. The station worked well, and I'm as ready for
"the show" s I'm gonna be. Hearing K4RO and TV Bob tuning up, plus
the usual suspects on in the NS, was enough to make me nervous!

Five minute segments: 11, 9, 9, 6,  11, and 10. Finally managed to connect with
Art on 160 near the end. Everyone was strong down here on 160. Sure hope that
the FL and east coast guys are ok in this terrible Irma situation.

Thanks for the following for three baggers: TV-Bob, K6MR, K4XU, W0BH, and
Ty-PA.

Thanks to all for such an exciting 30 minutes of ham radio.

73, Jim N3BB