[3830] NA Sprint CW K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 04:21:17 +0000
NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

   80:   84
   40:  113
   20:   54
---------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee.  20M was very poor.
Only a few strong signals.  Most were weak from all over.  Most of the esastern
part of the country was worked backscatter.  40M was quite good and I followed
the advice to avoid 7040 to 7045 due to emergenccy communications in Cuba.  Not
everyone remembered that though  80M was probably average for early Sept.  Hard
to hear and work the west coast, and particularly the Pacific NW (except for
K5ZD who was loud copared to the others).  Thanks to N5TOO for the GA mult.
Heard two mults that I couldn't get in sync to work:  MA and RI.  Congrats to
the many high scorers.  73, John, K4BAI.