[3830] NA Sprint CW N9RV HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N9RV HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 13:27:06 +0000
NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: N9RV
Operator(s): N9RV
Station: N9RV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   91
   40:  119
   20:   94
---------------------

Club:

Team: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

Strange conditions.  Had propagation, but many parts of the country were
attenuated on 20m.  W5's were very loud, but W1's were almost inaudible.  No
direct prop to W6 on 20m, which hurt the contact total there.

Had a good start but then had a flat tire -- and I watched everyone zoom past
me like I was standing still.  Lot of regular guys not in the log this time.
Weird not to work FL, but totally understand why.

Always great to push the pedal down in this contest!