[3830] PhFray K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] PhFray K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 03:10:37 +0000
Phone Fray - Sep 13

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:   3      3
   40:  11      9
   20:   4      3
   15:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  18     15  Total Score = 270

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, zepp, dipole, inverted vee.  All antennas survived
tropical storm Irene which went over us here.  We were very fortunate and
didn't even lose power.  Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.  This
evening, I heard a Spanish speaking station on 15 just before the Fray started,
but nothing on 15 during the contest.  20M was open slightly to KW8N and pretty
good to WA and ND.  No others heard there.  On 40, I seemed to have a good spot
about 7182, but didn't hear anyone else calling CQ on 40 except KW8N.  Big
difference as expected in my two antennas for 40, with the zepp being pretty
good for stations to the north, who were quite loud except for one KD2 whom I
couldn't copy.  The dipole was great to the west.  On 80, the QRN was quite
high, but the stations heard, OH, MI, and SC were all loud.  Worked KW8N on
three bands.  Thanks for the QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.