[3830] ARRL Sep VHF K1SIG/R Limited Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, waisean@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF K1SIG/R Limited Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 21:04:48 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  371    31  Total Score = 6,364

Club:

Comments:

We managed 6 grids this year (FN33,FN32,FN43,FN42,FN41,FN31). It was extremely
hard to get out to other grids, and Saturday from FN33 and FN32 was a bit of a
bust. We also had some equipment issues - powerpoles fell off of the 70cm
radio, the 6m moxon was showing infinite SWR, and a few other things. We had
these sorted by our second grid, but it cost us a bunch in FN33. We need to
work on setup time, and probably choosing some other locations to operate
from.

Good times, looking forward to the next one.