[3830] NA Sprint RTTY K0YR LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0yr.tr@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY K0YR LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2017 13:22:40 +0000
NA Sprint RTTY Contest - September

Call: K0YR
Operator(s): K0YR
Station: K0YR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: North Mankato, MN
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Remote Operation

   80:  26
   40:  37
   20:  36
---------------------
Total:  99     Mults = 27  Total Score = 2,673

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Team:

Comments:

Good to play in this one...excellent practice for getting back in the groove for
the new contest season. Operated this one from the home qth in North Mankato.
Only have a few antennas in Mankato. Normally operate from the cabin in Pine
City, MN. The station in Mankato is setup for remote access, so tried my first
contest operating remote (using what I call OSRR, Open Source Radio
Remote)...total distance on the network is 4 feet, All went well. :-) Tom, K0YR