[3830] BARTG 75 VA7ST Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG 75 VA7ST Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2017 21:09:26 +0000
BARTG Sprint 75 - September

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 4

------------
   80:
   40:    1
   20:   45
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  469  Mults = 17  Continents = 3  Total Score = 2,346

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions don't get much worse than they were for BARTG 75 today. The soaring A
index (19) and strong aurora (7 at the start) kept Europe almost entirely off
the table for those of us on the Pacific side of North America. I did find an I
and an F to work in the final hour -- within a minute of one another -- but that
was all.

No JA or VK/ZL activity heard during the four hours so missed OC, AS and AF for
continent multipliers.

I imagine stations out east had much better conditions to Europe than we did
here in the west, so scores should be much higher. Another few years of this
and things should begin to right themselves.