[3830] NA Sprint CW K6GHA QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6gha@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K6GHA QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 00:33:33 +0000
NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Santa Cruz, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 3:11

   80:  12
   40:  17
   20:  24
---------------------
Total:  53     Mults = 21  Total Score = 1,113

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Nothing like making the whole weekend a challenge.... Jumped into this contest
and forgot to change my power up from QRP. Was wondering why I kept missing
jump balls, only to realize after a while 5W, with prevailing conditions,
doesn't really cut it.
 So decided to make the best and test my abilities instead of increasing power.
Not so bad in the end, but it always felt like conditions could have been better
and contacts easier.
  The Sprint is still the fastest four hours of contesting. And a fun four hour
diversion from otherwise poor weekend conditions.