[3830] Salmon Run WC7Q SOCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run WC7Q SOCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 03:19:29 +0000
Washington State Salmon Run

Call: WC7Q
Operator(s): WC7Q
Station: WC7Q

Class: SOCW HP
QTH: KING
Operating Time (hrs): 13.5

  160:
   80:   43     0       0
   40:  126     0       0
   20:  347     0       0
   15:    4     0       0
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  520     0       0  Mults = 69  Total Score = 108,140

Club: Radio Club of Redmond

Comments:

Conditions were the poorest of any contest I have been in. Saturday was fair to
midlin but Sunday couldn't have been any worse. Did work W7DX on the four bands
I operated, only 2 dx stations. Only worked one mobile, WW7D although I looked
for them often on all bands. Propagation was just too poor for my modest
station.

Did get a few contacts on all four bands such as K4BAI and others. Thanks to
everyone who was patient and worked me through the noise.

Sam WC7Q