[3830] ARRL Sep VHF K1TEO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF K1TEO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 13:50:06 +0000
ARRL September VHF Contest

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN31/ CT
Operating Time (hrs): 26

    6:  125    40
    2:  190    47
  222:  103    35
  432:  112    33
  903:   37    24
  1.2:   50    26
  2.3:   24    18
  3.4:   18    14
  5.7:    8     6
  10G:    8     7
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  675   250  Total Score = 309,500

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

Tough sledding this time in the contest. Condx for the first half were well
below normal. Lowest 6,2 and 432 QSO totals for the last 25 years for a full
time effort. Activity also appeared to be lower than usual. I kept checking the
swr to see if something was wrong, hi! As has been mentioned digital use on 6M
left the ssb/cw portion empty.

On the plus side there was good rover activity. Tnx to all of them for their
efforts and  keeping it more interesting.

It's been a long time since we have had enhanced condx during a Sept contest.
Hoping '18 is the year....

73 and tnx for the QSO's.

Jeff K1TEO