[3830] 144FallSprnt KO9A Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimkb3aft@aol.com
Subject: [3830] 144FallSprnt KO9A Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 04:07:37 +0000
144 MHz Fall Sprint

Call: KO9A
Operator(s): KO9A
Station: KO9A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EN52
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Total:  QSOs = 23  Mults = 9  Tot Dist(km) = 4452  Total Score = 207

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Didn't intend to play full-time in this one but the good tropo conditions
effectively twisted my arm.  Everyone within ~200 miles was 10-20dB louder than
normal.  Worked quite a few folks that I haven't talked to in ages...seemed the
good conditions brought many familiar voices out of the woodwork.

Had three attempts at some long range shots but all turned up short.  Thanks to
VE3ZV, N3RG, and KF4FCO for those tries.

Best DX was with N8WAC at ~380km.

Hope to work many of you next week on 222!

73

Jim KO9A