[3830] ARRL Sep VHF W4NH Limited Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4zst@windstream.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF W4NH Limited Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 20:34:34 +0000
ARRL September VHF Contest

Call: W4NH
Operator(s): K4SQC W4KXY W4ZST WW8RR WG8S WE8W KI4US KK4LPP W4SKI
Station: W4NH

Class: Limited Multi-Op HP
QTH: EM85jm
Operating Time (hrs): 18

    6:  101    46
    2:   37    15
  222:   11    10
  432:   24    17
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
Total:  173    88  Total Score = 18,304

Club:

Comments:

Only 18 hours operation for this contest.  We had to leave our campground site
in North Carolina because the Park Service was going to close the Blue Ridge
Parkway.  We got the convoy of trailers home to N. GA OK and everyone got to
their homes before the rain and wind from the hurricane made it here.