[3830] ARRL 10G+ NO3I 10G Only LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10G+ NO3I 10G Only LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2017 14:58:43 +0000
ARRL 10 GHz and Up Contest

Call: NO3I
Operator(s): NO3I
Station: NO3I

Class: 10G Only LP
QTH: EN91KT/FN00RG
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  10G:   21       2529
  24G:
  47G:
  75G:
 123G:
 134G:
 241G:
Light:
---------------------------
Total:   18       2529  Total Score = 4,329

Club:

Team: na

Comments:

This was my first 10 ghz contest  a lot of fun none the less and a learning
curve as well. I operated at Perry park and blue Knob this year aprox 12 hours
at each location for each weekend. the rig performed well. I am using a DB6NT
transverter and lna a 24 inch Macom dish and a Harris 3 watt pa. With a 10 mhz
freq. standard.
The first weekend was busy, band conditions seemed much better than at Blue
Knob the second weekend. K1RZ and I tried several times at Blue Knob and
finally worked  with some patience. Thanks Dave. Also Thanks to VE3SMA AND
VA3ELE FOR THE FIRST 2 QSO,S ON 10 GHZ. I have some ideas for some improvements
and a looking forward to doing it again.
73 Bob
 de NO3I EN90uw