[3830] CQ WW RTTY KR1DX(@K1VR) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 0246811@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY KR1DX(@K1VR) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 00:19:07 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KR1DX
Operator(s): KC1CWF W1UE K1VR
Station: K1VR

Class: M/S HP
QTH: EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 18
Remote Operation

   80:   21       16       4     5
   40:  268       42      59    20
   20:  425       32      68    22
   15:  237       10      57    20
   10:    6        2       5     5
------------------------------------
Total:  957      102     193    72  Total Score = 904,288

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This is was a part-time effort that evolved at my attempt at doing a single op
-- I just didn't have the time/motivation to do it. We had fun. Dennis and I
each did around 8 hrs +/- or so, with K1VR taking a RTTY 101 class, and running
a few guys. We had fun, and overall the station worked perfectly. The only issue
was me blowing up an AL-1200 on Saturday afternoon (!). Other highlights of the
weekend involved installing a big NEMA box at the base of K1IR's tower (box is
now dubbed "the beast") Saturday afternoon and night, as well as
operating the last hour of the contest from my home QTH remotely.

Thanks for all the Qs,
Marty
KC1CWF