[3830] CQ WW RTTY NM9P SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nm9p@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY NM9P SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 00:59:42 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: NM9P
Operator(s): NM9P
Station: NM9P

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 18:13

   80:   19      13        3     4
   40:  131      37       26    12
   20:  133      25       46    18
   15:   74       7       37    18
   10:    7       0        4     4
------------------------------------
Total:  364      82      116    56  Total Score = 184,912

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Ran Flex-6500 barefoot to T-11 LP, 80 Meter OCF Dipole, and
  40 Meter Vertical.  10 Meters was horrible.  The rest were
  OK but 80 was somewhat noisy. I only intended a part time
  effort, but ended up spending more time that I had planned.

  This is the first time I got dual decoders working for both
  Flex Slices with N1MM.  It really helped having MMTTY and
  2TONE running at the same time.  The RTTY Contests are
  quickly becomng my favorite, other than the 160 Contests.
  Now if there was a 160 RTTY Contest, I would be in heaven!