[3830] CQ WW RTTY VE3NE SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY VE3NE SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 03:38:53 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VE3NE
Operator(s): VE3NE
Station: VE3NE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Brampton
Operating Time (hrs): 15

   80:  163      36       24    12
   40:  200      37       47    17
   20:   61       5       37    12
   15:   42       3       26    12
   10:    0       0        0     0
------------------------------------
Total:  466      81      134    53  Total Score = 298,552

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Hi Guys,
I have set up my Writelogthe with the new XMMT.ocx and 2Tone.
During the contest I heard a bunch of stations that the computer was unable to
decode. I got suspicious...
I turned on MMTTY as well and let it receive at the same time with 2Tone side
by side.
My observation was that 2Tone failed to decode about 15-20% of the
signals; either did  not decode at all or displayed inaccurate text.
I ended up using the stand alone MMTTY for receive and hand typed the contacts
into Writelog...:-) I was just having fun so it was not a big deal.
If anyone experienced the same and knows what could be the reason please let me
know.

See you next time...

73 de Lali, VE3NE