[3830] CQ WW RTTY K9CT M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, craig@k9ct.us
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K9CT M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 17:21:37 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): N4RR AI9T K9NR K9WX K9CT N9CK
Station: K9CT

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  463       52      38    19
   40:  916       54      87    31
   20: 1501       54     112    37
   15:  641       41      83    29
   10:   25        8      10    10
------------------------------------
Total: 3546      209     330   126  Total Score = 5,109,195

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

We had a lot of fun regardless of the propagation condx. Condx were fair
considering the SFI, A and K indexes. However, no matter how much time is spent
on the bands the number of QSOs and multipliers are declining compared to the
last two years. We had some storm noise on 80m that might have effected that
band activity.

It was nice to get some Far East multipliers this year and a few EU on 15m. 10m
was only open to a few stations for brief times.

We had a very good team of operators....same as last year. A lot of
interleaving with good timing makes for more QSOs when the band is open. Credit
good experience with the same team members making that work so well.

Thanks for the team for great food and fun. Thanks to everyone for the QSOs!

See you in Phone and CW

73, Craig K9CT