[3830] CQ WW RTTY OE1CIW SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oe1ciw@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY OE1CIW SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 07:15:22 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: OE1CIW
Operator(s): OE1CIW
Station: OE1CIW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: JN88EE
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   56       0       21     4
   40:  185      13       50    12
   20:   89       4       30    12
   15:   24       3       12     8
   10:    1       0        1     1
------------------------------------
Total:  355      20      114    37  Total Score = 132,012

Club:

Comments:

2017 CQ WW RTTY contest ... shortwave propagation was really not good at all but
could be worse. On the other hand my result is even much, much better than 2016
and 2015 probably because of the better tuned antennas ... certainly results
could be better at all times.

In addition to my wires i consider to build a moxon for 10,15 and 20 m with
direction to USA. I closed the station at 2200 utc because i didn�'t hear any
new station and i was too tired to wait for a great change in propagation on 40
m 😞...

K3 with DXLog 2.3.14, MMVARI and wires in the attic