[3830] CQ WW RTTY IZ3NVR SO(A)SB10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, menon.ste@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY IZ3NVR SO(A)SB10 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 07:08:35 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: IZ3NVR
Operator(s): IZ3NVR
Station: IZ3NVR

Class: SO(A)SB10 LP
QTH: JN55QJ
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  28        0      15    10
-----------------------------------
Total:  28        0      15    10  Total Score = 1,625

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Didn't plan to take part to this one since I had other duties the whole weekend
and was not at my home QTH. And beside that, I'm not an RTTY enthusiast.

Operated a few hours on Saturday and Sunday with a dipole from the YL's QTH.
Didn't expect much activity and was pleasantly surprised to be present sunday
evening during the 1 hour opening that happened on 10m. Managed to work PY - LU
- PZ5 as well as many other stations.

The highlight of this contest was working 5T5OK on 10m RTTY on an empty band.
Nice new one for me.

Didn't use assistance of any sort but, since I was having a look at
cqcontest.net from time to time, decided I was more suited to submit as
Assisted.

See you in the CQWW CW at the end of November, likely All Bands with the Big
Boys

RTX: FT-450 (50W)
Ant: dipole