[3830] 222FallSprnt KB1JEY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, michael.davis@alumni.duke.ed
Subject: [3830] 222FallSprnt KB1JEY Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2017 02:06:54 +0000
222 MHz Fall Sprint

Call: KB1JEY
Operator(s): KB1JEY
Station: KB1JEY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KB1JEY
Operating Time (hrs): 2.42

Total:  QSOs = 25  Mults = 8  Tot Dist(km) = 984  Total Score = 400

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

2017 222 MHz Fall Sprint                     KB1JEY      FN20

    SINGLE-OP ALL LOW                              EPA Section

    Band       QSOs X pt =  QSO pts.  X   Grids   =     Points
    222        25     2      50            8             400
    TOTALS     25            50            8             400

                           Claimed score =  400

    Club participation ?    Yes  No
    ARRL Affiliated Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

     I have observed all contest rules, as well as all regulations
    established for Amateur Radio in my country. This report is true
    and accurate to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by
    the decisions of the Awards Committee.

                 Date: 10/01/17  Call:  KB1JEY

                   Michael L. Davis
                   533 Tennis Avenue