[3830] CWopsT NF8M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nf8m@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NF8M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2017 13:26:05 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 4

Call: NF8M
Operator(s): NF8M
Station: NF8M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 0.2

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   1
   20:   1
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:   2  Mults = 2  Total Score = 4

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Driving to work, wondering why nobody's answering me on 40 despite the strong
signals. Pulls into the parking lot at work and that's when Captain Dum Dum
realizes he put the 20 meter hamstick on the car. Notices rig is folding back
to 10 watts into a nonresonant antenna and it's a wonder that even one station
heard my 0.1 watt ERP signal. Switched to 20 in my parking space and worked 1
more, so here I am at the bottom of the list. Better luck at 1900z, I hope.