[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dank7ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2017 03:20:44 +0000
NCCC Sprint - Oct 6

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   4      2
   80:   7      5
   40:  17     15
   20:  11     10
   15:   1      1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  40     33  Total Score = 1,320

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Decided to try some QRP after the last ladder... and discovered some things..

1. The work is all being done by the receiving station... so sorry for the 5
watt signal not being louder.
2. jump balls are generally not winnable
3. a clear freq CQ will still net an answer some of the time
4. repeats on NR are a given at this power level quite often
5. QRP is just as much fun for 30m as 100w is... just a different lane on the
track.

kudos to those who pulled me out of the mosh pit.

73 de DanWA K7SS

best ears tonite: WD0T who called me on 80m !!
5.