[3830] CaQP IZ3NVR SO(A)Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, menon.ste@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP IZ3NVR SO(A)Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2017 20:21:00 +0000
California QSO Party

Call: IZ3NVR
Operator(s): IZ3NVR
Station: IZ3NVR

Class: SO(A)Fixed LP
QTH: JN55QJ
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   10     0
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:   10     0  Mults = 8  Total Score = 192

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Didn't have much time to operate but managed to be on the air during a fairly
decent opening to West Coast on Sunday evening around 17-18 UTC.

Signals were affected by deep QSB and I'm glad for the effort of CA stations to
copy my serials.

It's always a thrill to work North America and even more when a signals flies
all the way from the West Coast towards Europe for around 9000-10000km. That's
why I love this hobby.

Hope to receive your QSL cards for my USCA. I think I worked a couple of new
counties since CA isn't usually that easy from here. The new location might
have helped a bit.

Sorry K6MR for the dupe. I was 100% sure I copied another callsign till I
logged it and had to listen for a while again before realizing I duped you. My
mistake, sorry.

Hope to be able to put in some more hours next year and hope to work many of
you during the upcoming CQWW CW.

FT-950 @ 80W
Dipole