[3830] CaQP K8MR SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP K8MR SOFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2017 22:35:37 +0000
California QSO Party

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:
   40:   42     10
   20:   70     50
   15:   67     78
   10:    2      0
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Missed Glen, Madera, Mariposa, Tehama, Tulare, and Yolo. I did not get on until
0030z, so maybe there was activity there earlier. As always, good to pass out
some QSOs to the deserving.

I hope to see lots of you in the Pennsylvania QSO Party next Saturday. I'll be
doing something productive, operating as a mobile as my wife and I drive across
PA on I-80 on the way to New Jersey to visit our daughter. For the California
stations, note that PaQP uses ARRL sections as multipliers (not states), so you
may be a needed multiplier for somebody!

73  -  Jim  K8MR

73  -  Jim   K8MR