[3830] CaQP AG6AY SO(A)Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rick.ag6ay@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP AG6AY SO(A)Fixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2017 23:42:48 +0000
California QSO Party

Call: AG6AY
Operator(s): AG6AY
Station: AG6AY

Class: SO(A)Fixed HP
QTH: DM04NG
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   0       0
   80:   0      63
   40:   0      23
   20:   0     191
   15:   0     128
   10:   0       0
    6:   0       0
    2:   0       0
--------------------
Total:   0     405  Mults = 51  Total Score = 41,310

Club: Ventura County Amateur Radio Society

Comments:

I was delayed starting due to other local community commitments but, in the end,
I was able to put more time (10h) in overall than last year.  I concentrated on
lower bands but was pleasantly surprise how well 15M worked over the weekend.
My furthest contacts were Italy (20M) and Australia (15M).  I also concentrated
on running a frequency more this time.  I was spotted 4 times and each time had
quite the dog pile to work through.  N6R Field Day operations sure helped
develop the right skills to get through the pile without too many peeling off
thinking they will never get through.  This year several of us are also
submitting as individual and as a club (VCARS).  The CQP folks made it painless
to prep that in advance so we only had to select our club from a larger
pull-down list.  All in all, a very fun time.