[3830] CaQP WA1FCN SO(A)Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa1fcn@charter.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP WA1FCN SO(A)Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2017 00:22:42 +0000
California QSO Party

Call: WA1FCN
Operator(s): WA1FCN
Station: WA1FCN

Class: SO(A)Fixed LP
QTH: al
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   37      0
   40:   95     55
   20:  120     87
   15:  102    122
   10:   19     15
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Well that is CQP # 37 for me and one of my better one's. California
was just booming in on 40 Saturday  night. Nice surprise to
find signals on 10 meters. Last year I was UNassisted and got all
58 counties, this year I was Assisted and missed 3 counties !
rarely use SSB and my beams are tuned to low end, giving me poor
SWR at high end of bands.
  Sure nice to find the same guys in CQP year after year.
Thank you K6AQL once again

TH5 @75 ft  TH6 @45 ft 2 el 40 @ 70 ft. 80 meter Loop