[3830] CaQP W6PH SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP W6PH SOFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2017 03:33:57 +0000

Comments:

K3 to Expert 1.3K
160 Inductively loaded sloper
80  Sloper
40  40-2CD
20  3el yagi (homebrew)
15  5el yagi (N8SM design)
10  A3S

This weekend was a mess for me.  Too many issues which took hours away from
operating on Saturday.  I knew I wasn't going to be competitive so I decided to
stay on CW and comply with the W6SX Prime Directive (Have fun).  I used N1MM+
because WinTest doesn't support the CQP.  I got a three hour tutorial session
with W6SX and felt pretty comfortable using it.  I still prefer WinTest though.
The Cal QSO Party is still the ultimate contest for California stations.

I missed AK, NE, and ND.  I never heard them.  The Europeans on 20m and 15m
were a big surprise and some of them were pretty loud.

73, Kurt W6PH