[3830] CaQP K7IA SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7iaham@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP K7IA SOFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2017 04:41:03 +0000
California QSO Party

Call: K7IA
Operator(s): K7IA
Station: K7IA

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: NM
Operating Time (hrs): 8:40

  160:   10      1
   80:   49     12
   40:   55     28
   20:   80     49
   15:   25
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  219     90  Mults = 50  Total Score = 41,850

Club:

Comments:

Good fun!  Enjoyed the Low Bands--hard to do in daylight hour QPs that are split
between Sat and Sun.  Looks like antennas are ready for winter season.

Missed COLU, KING,, MEND, MERC, VENT, and YOLO for a sweep.  I heard a few of
them in exchanges, but alas, they were S&P and I couldn't catch up with
them.

15m was a challenge--NM is too close for Sunday's skip, but I used a tribander
fixed on EU and competed with Low Power and QRP stations on the East Coast.
There are at least 25 pairs of Good Ears in California--thanks!

There were a lot of strong signals on direct paths and all were FB ops having a
good time.

Bravo Zulu to all,
dan k7ia