[3830] CaQP CI1AAA(VE1RM) SO(A)Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP CI1AAA(VE1RM) SO(A)Fixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2017 14:31:20 +0000
California QSO Party

Call: CI1AAA
Operator(s): VE1RM
Station: VY1JA

Class: SO(A)Fixed HP
QTH: NT
Operating Time (hrs): 4.25
Remote Operation

  160:    0      0
   80:    9      9
   40:   31     28
   20:   38     19
   15:    3      0
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   81     56  Mults = 42  Total Score = 14,784

Club: Yukon CanAm Contest Club

Comments:

Busy weekend, but tried to put NT in some logs.  It seems the same very active
stations were in the log on all bands.

It was a mistake to use special Canada 150 prefix CI1 -- took a long time for a
lot of people to get it.   As soon as I said "same as VY1", they got
it, mostly.  One guy refused to work me (!!)

Great to hear many friends on with great sigs.

Some other op time spent giving out op time as W1VE from the K2LE/1 station in
Vermont.

73, Gerry VE1RM (aka W1VE)