[3830] Makrothen RTTY NN7SS(K6UFO) SO/Single Xcvr LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ufo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] Makrothen RTTY NN7SS(K6UFO) SO/Single Xcvr LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017 02:28:14 +0000
Makrothen RTTY Contest

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: SO/Single Xcvr LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Remote Operation

------------
   80:  12
   40:  20
   20:  48
   15:   3
   10:
------------
Total:  83  Total Score = 285,321

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

I'm glad to support this different and interesting contest.
I only got in four hours on and off due to a problem with the
USB-to-serial adapter on the radio going unreliable. I couldn't
jump to spots, and the logger wouldn't send messages when the radio
was "missing" on the serial port. It will be another week until I
get up to the station and can change the adapter.  When it was
working, there were some good QSOs, lots of JA's, South Americans
and plenty of USA.

NN7SS(K6UFO)

15m, 20m: Force12 C31XR at 72 ft
40m: Force12 2 Element Yagi at 78 ft