[3830] Oceania CW E51RAT(KL7SB) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sbloom@acsalaska.net
Subject: [3830] Oceania CW E51RAT(KL7SB) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017 20:06:58 +0000
Oceania DX Contest, CW

Call: E51RAT
Operator(s): KL7SB
Station: E51AND

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Arorangi, Rarotonga
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:   58    37
   80:   78    50
   40:  286   177
   20:  257   175
   15:  287   163
   10:  104    63
-------------------
Total: 1062   665  Total Score = 2,947,945

Club:

Comments:

That was a blast, though kind of bittersweet.  Probably my last contest from
E51, since my hosts Andy E51AND, and Kat E51CK will be leaving the Island in
January.  First contest in several years that had serious activity on six
bands.

If someone from VK/ZL land wants to set up the contest station they are
dreaming of, they could do a lot worse than to consider E51.  The numbers on
40M and above were using simple wires and no rx antennas.  Two towers, second
one to have a 40M Yagi, and some rx antennas, and one would be quite
competitive.

Kia Orana.  Next one will be CQWW SSB @ KL7RA.