[3830] AzQP NG7Z Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pbearzed@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] AzQP NG7Z Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017 23:17:32 +0000
Arizona QSO Party

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Marana
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  113     4       0  CW Mults = 27  Ph Mults = 2  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 6,670

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

A long hard struggle with the K and A indexes at 5 and 31 respectively. Makes
for tough going with a pip squeak station like mine. I gladly exchanged data
with our PA friends for their party. Worked 26 of them. Also put some time in
the Makrothen RTTY contest. I actually made more Q's in the RTTY contest than
the AZQP in far less time. Anyway, thanks to those who pulled my signal out.
Was happy to hear old friends in WA take part and hand out some valuable Q's.
And believe me when I say, every Q's was valuable. I expect K7ABC (K6LL) to
again take the top spot. Dave is amazing. 73 Paul NG7Z