[3830] PaQP WQ6X(@NX6T) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ron@wq6x.info
Subject: [3830] PaQP WQ6X(@NX6T) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 19:26:30 +0000
Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0       0         0
   80:   17     0       0         0
   40:    8     0       0         0
   20:    6     0       0         0
   15:    1     0       0         0
   10:    0     0       0         0
    6:    0     0       0         0
    2:    0     0       0         0
---------------------------------------
Total:   32     0       0         0  Mults = 20  Total Score = 3,880

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was another WQ6X remote operation from NX6T in Fallbrook.
I ran the K3 into an ACOM-2000a amp at around 1kw.
I used all the antennas on tower #2 (80-m Inv Vee, 40-m Yagi & 3-el
Stepp-IR).
While the space weather condx were horrible (poking "holes" in
signals),
I was even More DISAPPOINTED by the lack of PA participants.
The upper bands were certainly open (according to DXMaps.Com at any rate).
Ironically, I worked more PA stations on 80 meters than on any other band.
You can read my writeup on this and other the events during the weekend at the
WQ6X Contest BLOG:
WQ6X.Blogspot.Com.