[3830] PaQP N7MZW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7mzw1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] PaQP N7MZW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 03:37:33 +0000
Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Cheyenne, WY
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5

  160:   0       0      0         0
   80:   0       1      0         0
   40:   0       6      0         0
   20:   0       4      0         0
   15:   0       0      0         0
   10:   0       0      0         0
    6:   0       0      0         0
    2:   0       0      0         0
---------------------------------------
Total:   0      11      0         0  Mults = 8  Total Score = 88

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

IC706MK-2G,Heil Pro Set on VOX, and a ZS6BKW (modified G5RV) up 40 feet, at an
elevation of 6,053 feet.Just handing out the rare Wyoming mult to a few folks
while working in the shack.Your summary sheet is a pain in the ass! Any
cabrillo log file should contain all of the information required for any
contest entry.That's why the cabrillo file format was invented. It's 2017
folks,and no one should be required to provide their phone number for a sate
level contest log submission. Your web site also treats 100 watts as a
"medium power entry". 6-150 watts has ALWAYS been considered to be a
LOW POWER log submission in the real contesting world. Glad to help out a few
Ops, but I doubt that I'll bother with this one again. November Seven Many
Zebras Walking